weird mixture that will remove hair?

O.K. I found this on http://www.herbs2000.com/disorders/hair_excessive.htm while looking for MIRACLE solutions…(probably won’t find one!). Anyways, I found this mixture that you ask your pharmicist.

QUOTE: “You can also request your pharmacist to mix equal parts of rosewater and six percent hydrogen peroxide for your personal use as a hair remover. This mixture can be dabbed gently onto unwanted hair, two times a day. As the treatment proceeds, hair will lighten in the early stages, becoming brittle as time passes and eventually falling off completely in the late stages.”

so has anyone tried this, and does anyone know how many months the “early” stage lasts, and so on?

and if the hair falls out, it would kinda be like waxing (4-6 months of SMOOTHHHHHHHH! legs!)

thanx!

Waxing doesn’t produce 4-6 months of hairlessness. It’s 4-6 WEEKS.

The hair won’t fall out, it will break off. Just as your scalp hair will break if over processed with peroxide. This is a super slow depilatory. I can’t imagine that anyone has used this mixture more than once since the invention of the safety razor.

sorry, I meant weeks (don’t know why I said months!). Anyways, how long will it take for the hair to break off? and would it irritate the skin?