waxing back

Hey, I am considering getting elecotrlysis for my back, but in the mean tme I want to try waxing ro sugaring. I would really like to try it at home, to save money and embarassment. I was wondering if anyone had tips on how to do this. I am pretty felxible with my arms, but I have very broad shoulders and a large back.

I would also like to know what to expect to pay for a professional waxing of back and shoulders, just in case.

I tried self waxing, shaving and Mair for my back, but getting a good job done by myself was very difficult.

Last week I tried waxing for the first time. I had my back and upper chest done for $95 at a salon. The most difficult part was the initial pain on my chest. After some motrin and icepacks, it felt much better. Yesterday, I had my stomach done (it was not long enough last week). I am not sure if it was the area being waxed or less surface area treated, but I did not have as much posttreatment discomfort.

I intend to keep up with the back and chest waxing until I can afford laser removal. I had thought about doing a brazilian as well, but I am not sure about the amount of discomfort done there.

Anyone with any experiences to share?

BK

I think waxing hair on your facial area is the most sensitive area on your body.
The other most sensitive areas are underarms and chest and really the pube area isn’t as sensitive as you might think.
Since you luv the smooth look, go for it and you’ll luv it.

I really do recommend a professional to do your back… it will be faster, cleaner and you will not dislocate your shoulder trying to do it… LOL

Take it from someone who has had a few waxings in their time, you will see that self-waxing the back is just too much hard work…

Anyway, however you get it done, remember to exfoliate and keep the area clean and dry…

Regards,

David

Anyone know of a good salon in the Toronto area?

How come salons charge so much to get waxing done?

Hello Mike…

I live in the Niagara Falls area and have a Great Girl who does “sugaring” and she has many male clients… if interested e0mail me @ tokats4me@aol.com