VISS IPL

Has anyone used this?
I’ve been reading good reviews on other sites but this is the only website i trust.

I just purchased the VISS IPL. My goal was to thin facial hair (I am a male) and treat some skin conditions (the VISS has an optional Skin Rejuvenation Cartridge). Although I have not used it very much, I already notice some improvement in acne, as well as hair reduction (after only two treatments). I am confident that with more treatments I will see even better results. I will keep you updated with my progress.

@laurafranchesci, what has your experience been like with the VISS IPL system? Have you seen any reduction in facial hair? What is the pain factor (as compared to professional laser services, if you’ve experienced that)? Would you purchase this device again?

Most reviews for these types of things are either posted by company employees or by people who just started trying out the product and have no idea of its permanency. You will not likely find any reviews of anyone who stopped treatments and was happy 6 months later.

Do you work for Viss? The fact their site says after 9-12 months you only need treatment once a year proves that it doesn’t work. Once hair is treated it takes 2-3 weeks to shed and stays hair free for around 4 weeks and then grows back in the next cycle of growth. Meaning you would only have enough hair to treat every 3-4 months which would be 3 or 4 sessions in an entire year. Even with the best professional laser it’s impossible to have full reduction in only 3-4 sessions. Why does it tell you to do a treatment every 2 weeks at first? If the energy was strong enough to kill the hair, then it should all fall out by week 3, meaning by week 4 you would be completely smooth and have absolutely nothing to treat.

edokid is it your job to pick apart every little claim a company makes on a product? Everyone does not work for the company. Marijuana has been known to cause paranoia you know! Why don’t you try and be really useful, go for the kill and contact VISS as I did before buying for the manufacturer specs on the unit and found out it administers only 5 jules per pulse at maximum 5 pulses per each shot so this unit is way underpowered when considering the manufacturer technical specs of which cannot be falsified. Also the 500-750 maximum pulse life of the $50.00 each replacement lamps is insane and not worth it when considering the power of the unit. I magine how many pulses it will take and then consider the energy level of the unit that is produced by the unit. edokid you always quote some minor inconsistency of a post in a manufacturer claim simply made to sell a product to show your prowess and expertise instead of focusing on the important technical aspects and going for the kill. BTW: edokid don’t even go there with the unit I have because once you start questioning validity of manufacturer specifications of a unit ALL units are fair game and even your beloved so-called professional laser units become suspect. edokid I am now dedicating my time and energy to investigate and obtain manufacturer specs of all the laser units you have used then comparing that info to what scientifically is neede to effectively destroy follicle cells and also investigate any data or statistcs or claims made by these companies and will then throw them in your face with any little thing I happen to find that is minutely questionable. You have met your match with a person who enjoys sticking pins in other peoples balloons, we’ll see.

But as far as the OP question I laid off buying this unit when I received the tech spec and weighed the cost of lamps and then went another route for a at home unit.

deadfollicle- Which at home unit did you end up buying? I’m just a poor college student trying to decide what will be most worth my time, energy and money! I was leaning toward VISS, but now after reading your post I am not so sure…

Has anyone been able to get there hands on an E-one ipl home device?? I know there have not been officially release in the united states because of FDA approval. I only hear good things about it and it’s supposed to work on corse facial hair which the viss ipl doesn’t do anything on m beard. I came across a site which I’m tryin to save up for. But maybe someone has ordered from here before?? www pardomuanshop com which the have the E-one and will ship to the us…

Why would you want an IPL, when those are not the best thing to have, even if you get a fully professional grade machine.

I watched a view reviews on youtube about it…kinda seems legit. Anyone own it? How do you think it would work on a man?

So what do you guys think? I might order it tonight, the reviews and youtube videos look good

I ordered mine I see All Time Review is doing a test as well on the Viss IPL that started about 2weeks ago.

[alltimereview dot com/2011/08/20/viss-ipl-test-part-1]

Hey guys,
I have one that I got last year and I am willing to sell it quickly as I am leaving my place.
Let me know if you are interested.