Vaniqa - England

I ordererd some Vaniqa online about 9 months ago. I did the online consultation and had some shipped over from the States. I was absolutely amazed by the results. It was expensive but well worth it. I am now finding it impossible to find a company which will ship to England. I have tried companies in the States but in Canada but currently none of them are able to. Does anyone know how I can get Vaniqa to England?

Hi natnina–

If you go to http://www.google.com and type in “vaniqa” and “england,” “great britain” or “united kingdom,” you should find a few listing, but I can’t guarantee quality of service.

Thanks Andrea. I’ll give it a go. If I have any luck I’ll let other people know.

I live in the US but have ordered Vaniqa online in the past(with a prescription) b/c it was a bit cheaper if you bought more than one tube. Is it reliable to buy online or could it be fake stuff or expired?
alli

It is not necessary to buy it at over inflated prices online - It is available on prescription in the UK - ask for a referral to a dermatologist from your GP.

I get it from my GP i just asked to try it has another name- cost bit under 8 pounds per one

you have o get your doctor to prescribe it xx