Vaniqa, Bleach and arm hair

Hi, first off I wanna say I’m new and that I really appreciate having a site like this on the internet. Personal experience and forums about hair really save you from feeling alone in the world and going insane!

So, my question is, how would vaniqa work on arm hair when not removed and exposed to bleach? Along with face and every other inch of my body, my arms are black, coarse, long and on top of it grow at lightening speed. I can’t wax my arms because I get black dots growing 3 days later, I don’t shave because the black dots would appear even sooner, and I can’t bleach because the thick black roots appear the next day! I like bleaching the best though because it looks the most natural, compared to bare naked arms.

From experience or assumptions, how would the combination of using vaniqa, only trimming the hair and bleaching them all work out? And would it work out? Do you think this is a good idea/solution?

Oh, and just an additional note: Used to be on spiro, then yasmin then stopped. During this time the hair was a bit better by not growing as quickly but still not great. I used to bleach during this time and instead of the next day it was more like 2 or 3 days at most so I already know bleaching works/looks the best for me. I’ve currently gotten back on the spiro and will never quite it again because I know the consequences now!

Vaniqa is ONLY for female facial hair - not arm hair. It is expensive and you have to apply it 2 times a day, for female facial hair. Arms equal a larger area. You could contact the people who make Vaniqa and ask them about using it on your arms,I suppose, but that is not recommended. www.Vaniqa.com

Why not find a speedy electrologist to thin the hair? I’d find someone who uses MicroFlash or PicoFlash thermolysis and nothing less. A couple of laser treatments maybe? Can you upload a picture? It is hard to advise people without seeing their problem.

Money is no object for me and the country where I live, the cost of a small container of bleach is $20! So the cost of Vaniqa would not be an issue.

I actually was considering electrolysis on the arms except I’m not sure if I’d get the results I wanted. My hair isn’t dense (meaning growing close together - each hair is actually quite far away from one another) but each hair is incredibly thick, deeply rooted, black, long and grows extremely fast, so potentially electrolysis could be good if I wanted to remove all of it. But i hate that ‘naked arm’ look, and I would hate to spend money/time not knowing if I’d get the results I wanted, let alone any results at all.

…Unless I’m misunderstanding the results of electrolysis?

You are misunderstanding what electrolysis can do. The power of the electrology lies in removing only the individual hairs you want removed. You don’t have to go bare. You can point with a pencil or a cotton swab and tell the electrologist you want this, this and this hair removed until you get the look you like. You are lucky that money is not an object here, but you will spend less and achieve more in the long run if you get out of this crazy maze of bleach or thoughts of endless Vaniqa, which isn’t even for arm hair anyway!

Thank you ^^