Using Laser to thin hair??

Hi all,
Basically im a 20 year old male who has the same prob as most of you people. Excess hair! In my case on my legs and bottom.
Ive tried shaving/waxing etc but to be honest I do prefer to have some hair so I’m thinking of using laser just to knock the hair back a bit.

Ive seen a few people here have seen a decent reduction in their hair after just a two hree visits. I think im gonna be a good candidate, having light skin and dark hair. Is this normal or are these just lucky people. Cos this is really the effect that I would like.

Anyone know of any decent clinics in London/UK that will do men? I dunno how hard it’ll be to find one myself

how close are you to birmingham?

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by Masikari:
<strong>…
Ive seen a few people here have seen a decent reduction in their hair after just a two hree visits. I think im gonna be a good candidate, having light skin and dark hair. Is this normal or are these just lucky people. Cos this is really the effect that I would like.
…</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Well, Laser is classified as permanent hair reduction, for me, it works great.

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by tiny:
<strong>how close are you to birmingham?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Not very, im sorta north east london. Could probably get there quite easily by train tho.

ants: the thing with its reduction is whether its gonna be consistant around my legs, dont really want big patched here and there
Is this what you did?

[ June 18, 2003, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: Masikari ]

It just so happens that a few weeks ago while undergoing my own laser treatment, my doctor and I were making small talk. I mentioned how on this board I had read about men seeking hair reduction rather than elimination. His response was that it is a specific technique – hopefully, you can find someone in London who is experienced with this.

(BTW, even if you can’t, if you check out the series of photos that Vulpes has posted on this board, you will see that he achieves a very nice reduction on his arms before he gets to the total elimination stage, and it doesn’t look patchy at all …)

Well after speaking to a few london clinics i found one that says they can do it. I got a consoltation on weds, ill let you know how it goes.