Urgent! How do I clean wax mess?

I just waxed for the first time with a friends was kit. All went well until clean up. How do I clean off the wax mess? I don’t have any commercial wax clean up stuff and my friend didn’t mention this aspect of waxing when giving me instructions. It is too late to call her at this point and I don’t know what to do. I did get it off my hands with Goo Gone, but I don’t think it would be a good idea to put it on my newly waxed legs. Please help me, I’m in a very sticky situation!

If you have more strips, you can press them into existing wax. Sometimes a used strip is better for picking up stray wax than a new one.

If it’s just a little, you can sometimes press a piece of wax into it to get it loose.

If you’re still red and bumpy, DO NOT scratch it off or rub hard. you’re right not to use anything harsh right now.

Sometimes, I’ll put on a pair of old sweats and deal with it in the a.m. That way the skin is usually not as irritated, and the fuzz from inside the sweats makes it easier to see where the wax is and to peel it off.

Hang in there! :smile:

Thank you for your response. I read in another one of your posts about using baby oil. That did the trick. Thanks again! :smile: