Urgent! Does anyone know of MedioStar diode laser???

Today I found a clinic that offers full body hair removal for half the price I am currently paying! They use a diode laser called MedioStar or something similar. They use a gliding method, not compression. I mean, the laser is glided on the skinn (I don’t know how to explain correctly in english). Is this a good laser? Is the gliding method effectiv? I think it sounds like one would miss a lot of spots with this method.

a lot of places that use diodes use gliding because it’s faster. yes, it’s not as effective. you should ask them to use the up and down compression method. i had one treatment with lightsheer diode with gliding method, and didn’t see great results at all.

Were the results very patchy or what do you meen? I wonder because there is new a clinic here where I live that offers full body laser hair treatment for half the price I currently pay. They also offer touch up treatment after three weeks. I don’t think that they will use the compression method, but I realy haven’t asked.

I had one treatment with LightSheer in between my GentleLASE treatments. They used gliding and maybe 10% shed. I had GentleLASE treamtent a few weeks later and 90% shed again as usual.

That sounds realy bad. But maybe the practitioner that treated you was just realy unexperienced or something, becuase my Blend practitioner says that several of their surgery patients have had hair removal in that clinic where they use gliding lightsheer and that they have had good results. I will check this out with the clinic tomorrow though. But I must say that gliding method doesn’t sound like a very thorough method.

a lot of places that use diodes use gliding because it’s faster. yes, it’s not as effective. you should ask them to use the up and down compression method. i had one treatment with lightsheer diode with gliding method, and didn’t see great results at all.

I would also take effectiveness overspeed. Other lasers don’t specifically mention compression, but it seems to me that it would help with any laser spot that makes contact with the skin. Compression was recommended with the Quadra Q4 also.

The Lightsheer has a big enough spot size that they don’t need to cut corners by gliding it.

Who makes the MedioStar? I think I may have heard of it before but I can’t recall for sure. Getting a test spot might be a good idea.

RJC2001