Underarm\ Armpit Hair Removal

Hello fellow electrologists!

I’ve been practicing electrolysis for over a year now and would like your advise on hair removal on underarms.
What method do you use? How many sessions does it take? How many weeks in between sessions?

I’ve tried 2 different ways, and this is what I observed:
Blend: takes up to 2 hrs one arm pit, hair slide out like butter, huge reduction (1/3) after first clearing, not painful
Thermolysis: under 1 hr one pit, hair doesn’t come out easily, hair regrowing significantly, painful

Everyone will defend the method they learned and most comfortable working with. Experiment, document and stick to whichever method you observe gives you best results in the end with your skills and experience. There is no wrong way. What you describe is impressive and not slow.

1 Like

If the hair is not releasing easily with your thermolysis treatment, you should spend some time adjusting that setting so that the hairs release easier. Slowly adjust intensity and/ or timing until it feels like a great release.

Permanent hair removal can be achieved with any modality and the best modality is the one you feel most confident with.

Cheers,
Audrey

2 Likes

Thanks Audrey!:pray:

1 Like

Thanks fenix🙏