Tweezing permenant?

It is you, my friend who has to endure the fact that you took hairs that could have been treated on 600 and turned them into hairs that won’t budge with anything less than 3,000 in Syncro :o

But, yes, your clear skin proves the point.

And to think, there are people who want to argue the point that plucking makes facial hairs grow thicker and deeper, and darker.

Really? I thought the hairs on a nose were too tiny to treat. Doesn’t a hair have to be long enough to be tweezed? I have some hairs on my nose and I figured electrolysis wouldn’t be able to get rid of them cause they’re so short.

You just come over here and look through my magnifying glasses…you will see a forest where others simply see the prairie.

Oh, Barbara, you tickle me!

First off, for clarification purposes, we electrologists don’t tweeze hair - we lift hair out of the follicle that has been properly treated.

I wear custom made surgical loupes and what Barbara says is a funny way of saying what we truly see as electrologists who have a good vision set up. Stereo Magnification like James uses can magnify those hairs even more!

You would be amazed at what the hairs look like on your nose if you could look through our glasses or microscopes. Again, a skilled electrologists with great vision aid can treat any size hair, any color of hair on any color of skin. We do need just a wee little amount of length to grasp the hair after treatment.

I do a lot of hair on top of noses. It doesn’t take long to clear the first time and then to maintain thereafter, until all hair has been permanently eliminated. It is no big deal. :slight_smile: