Trying to get Password for Adult Forum

Hi,

I have e-mailed adult@hairtell.com twice now requesting the password, and twice my e-mail has been bounced back to me stating message undeliverable.

It then lists about 4 other e-mail addresses that all appear to be Andrea’s (I will not list) as if it’s being forwarded around… Do I have the wrong e-mail address to ask for this password?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!!

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by marie24:
<strong>Hi,

I have e-mailed adult@hairtell.com twice now requesting the password, and twice my e-mail has been bounced back to me stating message undeliverable.

It then lists about 4 other e-mail addresses that all appear to be Andrea’s (I will not list) as if it’s being forwarded around… Do I have the wrong e-mail address to ask for this password?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by franklyn:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by marie24:
<strong>Hi,

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”></strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>I am having the same problem. Can somebody please send/email/post the password? I am trying to do some research.

Thanks

Be patient, and try again in a few hours or days.