Trying to decide between laser or electrolysis, leading to laser

Hi! I just found this site so sorry if I am posting in the wrong place or asking stupid questions.

I have black hair and am looking to get a full body removal (in the future) but also still deciding if I want to keep body hair on my arms, legs, ect. I am wondering what would be better for the following,

I for sure want no hair on my chest, stomach, back, upper arms, shoulders, hands, feet, stuff like that. For my arms, legs and thighs, I’m considering keeping but don’t want to be as… noticeable? So I’m wondering what would make most sense for this.

I also have vitiligo which I’m sure may make a difference from what I’ve seen on google. I posted a photo of my arm below, hopefully that can help (and I promise it looks more noticeable in person). I am open to anyone messaging me or what for any help! Thank you so much, I appreciate this more than I can say.

If your budget and time is not limited, go for electrolysis.

If they are, some laser machines (only SOME) can greatly reduce those hair long-term. By that I mean majority of your hair can be permanently retard for upto 5-6 yrs after initial LHR course of 4 treatment sessions. Some hair will be permanently destroyed after the initial LHR course. Those hair that still regrow may need few more maintenance laser sessions, or u can choose to have electrolysis if prefer.

Machine is one of factors to help achieve your goal. But therapist is the main factor.

You can treated by the most expensive, top notch laser machine with highest output power in the world (which isn’t necessary but at least decent machine is still required), but if the therapist use improper settings u won’t achieve greater reduction results from LHR.

Hi

Where are you based at?
I’m a certified electrologist I recently got my certificate and I’m looking for models to grow my portfolio.i offer free treatment in Dagenham UK.