Trying to decide bet. Romeo & Juliette and Advanced Derma-Tech in NYC

Hello,

I recently went in for a consultation at Romeo & Juliette and Advanced Derma-Tech in New York City, and I’m trying to decide which one to go with. I have about type III skin with dark brown hair - both places recommended a course of 6 treatments, for my back and arms.

The technician at Romeo & Juliette is planning to start with an Nd:YAG laser, then switch to an Alexandrite after the first few treatments. I spoke with Jennifer (the owner) at Advanced Derma-Tech, and she wanted to go with Alexandrite the whole way. The people at both places seemed qualified, but I’ve heard more good reviews for Romeo & Juliette (I haven’t heard anything bad about either place)

The big difference is that Advanced Derma-Tech quoted me a price that was half that of Romeo & Juliette. Given that I’d be able to be treated by the owner at Advanced Derma-Tech, they’d seem to be the right choice.

Does anyone have any experience with these specific places, or thoughts on the plan of treatment?

Thanks

I think you just need to go with your gut. Having the owner work on you is a good thing. I’ve been going to a nurse working out of spa who says she’ll match any price- Her name is Lynda 917 656 2106. I got great results and I knew I would as soon as she did the consultation. You can tell when they know what they are talkng about as you ask (in my case) a million questions.