Treatment Tables

I’d like to buy a new treatment table and am interested in knowing which table(s) people prefer. Equipro has a couple designed for electrologists. Does anyone have any feedback on the Equipro, Dectro or Silhouet-Tone tables?

Thanks,
Lara

We happen to have some talk on the board on this topic.

I am hoping that we can have a few of the treatment tables available for people to play with when we have our HairTell/Executive Clearance Meet Up here in New York this year.

Look this over and let me know any further questions you may have when you are done reading these threads.

Thank you James. I certainly appreciate you replying to questions that have already been answered…

I’m still curious about the Equipro tables. Two of the tables are designed for electrologists. The base is raised to allow room for a foot pedal and the electrologist to move around the table without his/her knees pumping into the “anchorage system” or the table pump. The pneumatic table is $975 and the hydraulic table is $1195. Does anyone use one of these tables?

http://www.equipro-bty.com/pages/product.php?productid=49

The US Sales office is in Vermont so maybe you can get a table for the Meet Up.

I have not had experience with this particular table, but the adjustment bar for the upper back section will be meeting up with your knee in a most unpleasant way. This will happen with unpleasant regularity if, like me, the practitioner takes up more space than a size 4 lady who stands 5 foot 2 inches tall. I know this, because my largest complaint about my Silhouet-Tone hydraulic tables was the crippling regularity that my knees got banged and poked.

The table is a good attempt at an inexpensive table, that allows one to work the entire body. Most tables have a base that impedes work in the mid section, as one has to set the practitioner chair off to the side, twist and bend the body to reach the treatment area and thus lower the amount of time one may be able to work comfortably.