Treatment on single hairs

Hello I’m new to the forum and treatment and I have a few question. Also I’m sorry for any grammar/misspellings as English is not my first language.

I want to get very few hairs removed on my face/neck/chest on very certain spot, just one hair at a certain place, which is about 20-30 overall. I do not wish to treat the hair near any single dark ones because they’re blond and almost invisible.

I’m getting my first treatment in a couple of days and I was wondering:

1. How long does a session take? 15 minutes sound too long I think?
  2. How much time does it take for the hair to regrow, as if I pluck one it has about a week or two to just a spot show on the skin.
  3. What to expect and when? (how many treatments or months before they come out lighter/take long time/don’t come out, I really don’t know)
  1. 20 to 30 hairs should be treatable in 15 minutes, because most electrologists can treat a minimum of 3 to 5 hairs per minute. If you haven’t visited the electrologist previously, it may take some time to consult first, so plan for a 30-minute appointment.
  2. It usually takes a minimum of two to three weeks before any regrowth becomes visible.
  3. One or two monthly follow-up visits may be necessary if you see any other growth that concerns you. Hair follicles have many different growth cycles. Not all hairs grow at the same time or rate.

Good luck with your treatment!

Thank you so much for the comment! In my country they take money per minutes, the electrologist said it would take about 10-15 minutes but she charges with a timer.
Does the hair grow after being treated or only the thicker hair? I understand there are maybe hairs I cannot see only if I wait for a month or so until it shows.

One thing for sure I’m not going to pluck anymore hair in my life, though I was lucky to start “only” 6 months ago and not so long before it got worse. It’s funny because I’m not hairy and most hair I want to remove is not facial. The facial I want I’ve never touched in my life so maybe I’ll have best results with it as it is blond-light brown.
Too bad I used to pluck the others but I’m hoping the treatment will succeed in the end, trying to stay positive about it. :slight_smile:

Electrolysis has been very successful for me in removing my facial hair. I’m certain it will work well for you, also.

So I went for the first time and I’m really happy with it.
She cleared all the hair in about 10 minutes and it almost didn’t hurt. It feels like a little pinch I would say.
The spots are a little bumpy and two have a tiny holes (the hair was stuck under the skin there so I guess it’s ok).
How do I take care of the skin now?
She gave me this aloe spray to put 4 times a day (and no sun/makeup/swimming) and it does soothe the skin but I don’t know if that’s enough. Should I put an antiseptic cream also?

I saw the after care products but we have none of these where I live (among all the other great and basic things we don’t have here).

Aloe Vera should work just fine, as well as tea tree oil.

o Wash with a mild soap and warm (not hot) water. Rinse well.
o After washing, wipe gently with witch hazel astringent liquid.
o Apply aloe vera gel.

This should be done for the first three days following treatment.

Hi Gat,

You do have great products that are actually manufactured in your own county.
You have many healing products with natural ingredients – if you can’t find tea tree oil – see if you can find tinctures of dead sea salts and apply the liquid to your skin before you go to bed. You might also be able to find many products that contain high concentrations of aloe and dead sea salts from a company located in Arad. The product line is called ORGANIC from Aloe Products Company.