Treat Your Body Pain more Effectively

spammity spam spam spam

Soma for electrolysis? NO! There is negligible “acute” pain reduction (i.e., from electrolysis), but that is not the drug’s intended use.

When a person takes this medication, they would be in trouble driving home … for the next few hours. I have taken Soma, but for my old back injury (surfing) … and then I stay in bed mostly for the whole day.

Again, NOT for acute pain … but for common “long-term” muscular pain. NEVER order drugs on-line (probably fake drugs from China) … purchase medication only from a reputable drug store. Here’s what I found on the FDA site:

“Carisoprodol is used together with rest and physical therapy to treat skeletal muscle conditions or injury. Carisoprodol may be habit-forming. Never share this medicine with another person. Misuse of habit-forming medicine can cause addiction, overdose, or death.”

“Carisoprodol can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert. Avoid drinking alcohol. It can increase drowsiness and dizziness caused by this medicine.”

“You may have withdrawal symptoms when you stop using this medicine after using it over a long period of time. Do not stop using this medication suddenly without first talking to your doctor. You may need to use less and less before you stop the medication completely.”

1 Like

I know a way to trick the body without drugs or creams. In Germany in Dortmund, The Kö-Hairclinic does this. When the injections, put the anesthetic in the head. They have a kind of massage device that they do that is applied close to the area to be treated. Then the body is tricked. You don’t notice the injection. But how exactly that works physically/biologically, I have no idea. Had only heard in videos and from a Youtuber who did his hair transplants there.

In the case of electrolysis, at least in clinics/doctors who do it where it can be done. Or if you really have a long session now, 5 hours or more. Do some of them that twilight sleep offer. But that probably costs AT LEAST 250/500 dollars/euro more. But as I said… only doctors/medical professionals can do that.

It exist also not PAIN FREE ,but Painless Injections , called Comfort In Method, like you get injection with air inside your body. If a needle a normal would be 10/10 from Pain this comfort in, at least peoples who sayed there feeling about it, sayed its more 4-6 of 10 from Pain feeling. (I mean for injections , not Electrolyis)

For God’s sake do not venture into areas with which you have no expertise!

“Injections with air inside your body?” What are you talking about?

I believe you are in Germany? Your English usage is dreadful; sometimes unfathomable. Why not post in the German language and we can translate it using Google translate. I speak some German … however, when I write to my German friends, I use Google translate to make sure my German is nearly perfect. Try it!

Obwohl Sie in Deutschland leben, wĂĽrde ich vermuten, dass Sie kein gebĂĽrtiger Deutscher sind? Ich kenne viele Deutsche. Was ist Ihre Muttersprache?

1 Like

@Bono

My Mother Language is Swiss-German

i growned up in Switzerland .
But before 16-17 Years i moved to Germany.
I write/talk even by my Job more English , than german.

Habe 2 Staatsangehörigkeiten, wegen meinen Eltern. Mein Vater ist Schweizer, meine Mutter Deutsche.

Ich kann Deutsch ziemlich gut, Englisch auch.
Ist beides fĂĽr mich kein Problem.
Nur in manchen fällen, eher unüblichen Bereichen, wo man sonst kein gespräch rüber führt. Ist mein englisch etwas schlecht oder beschränkt.

Oh my … a GREAT kid from Bern lived here at my house when he was at our local college. I learned some “Swiss German” and, for a German speaker and me with some understanding, Swiss German is cute and always makes me laugh a little.

1 Like

Yes the dialect , is uncommon.
As i moved to Germany long Ago. I had to get used to the Language /High german dialect.

Some words in Swiss-German sounds cute and funny.

I come usual from Friesenberg its by ZĂĽrich (Same Kanton).

Actually, I love hearing Swiss-German. It always puts me in a good mood!

“zeet der oos drr Schweetz?” … Well, it sounds like that anyway!

My German teacher was from Hannover … so, pretty much Hoch Deutsch.

Oh yeah, how you say “kitchen cabinet” totally “kills me!”

1 Like

Yes :grin:

in Hannover i was 2 times, this city is Ok.
Hoch Deutsch, is ok.
But some dialects kills me: Sächsisch, Bayerisch and so far.

as i heared first time from on of Bavaria /Munich Freilich, i thought , what want the person from me. I had to use my smartphone and check it.

Freilich means something like *Naturally * or so , i dont know.

OMG, yes … those dialects are impossible. “Freilich” for “naturally” now, that’s something!

1 Like

In North America such a device is sold by brand name Madajet XL. It’s used in urology and pediatric dentistry settings. Years ago an electrologist in Canada incorporated this into her practice, but not sure how effective it is for multi hour procedures like electrology.

I’m very familiar with the device and the electrologist in Vancouver using it (I’ve had a few of her clients). Less control of the injection (and it is an injection) than a hypodermic needle. However, the issue is not “needle or no needle” the issue is the parenteral introduction of a medication and the associated ramifications.

For electrolysis work, short-acting analgesics that last for only few hrs are more suitable.

A couple “shots” of whiskey help too …

Also here a Article about pain tolerance to different times , its a Study.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1389945713018601

1 Like

As interesting as this conversation is, I’m closing this thread. and archiving it, since the original post is spam that somehow evaded our filters.
Cyanara spammers!