TORONTO GIRL > DIY ELECTROLYSIS/ MY STORY

Hello everyone,
I am looking to spend 300-500 (or less if you recommend) on a blend electrolysis machine so I can begin administering electrolysis on myself. I am willing to invest time in studying proper administration and I am a very consistent individual when it comes to aesthetics.

Here is some back round on my skin/hair type:
I’m 20 years old, from a middle eastern back round, olive skin tone, thick black hair. When I was 15 years old I began growing a dark black and very long hair on the left side of my chin. One of my classmates noticed before I did and I was extremely embarrassed. It was about 2 inchs long which shocked me. I obviously plucked it, and by the time I was 18 I had about five or six in the same spot.By the time I was 18 I had around 12 thick black hairs around my chin. When I was 18.5 I had laser done on my chin with the Cutera Coolglide, It didn’t help and the hair grew back. 3 months after that I had 4 30 minute treatments of thermolysis done and 1 15 minute treatment of blend. In the city, electrolysis prices are insane. I am looking to begin administering electrolysis on myself as I know my own skin type and hair cycles I believe I can properly rid myself of this problem that causes me to become paranoid every time someone looks below my nose.

If you also administer DIY ELECTROLYSIS or know someone who does, your input is greatly appreciated!

Thank you