Tired and feeling down

Hello, I am new to this forum and what a great site. I have been trying to find a good electrologist and boy is it tiring and difficult…I have been shocked by some of the unprofessionalism…Anyway, I need to treat facial hair, no medical issues, just heredity, they are mostly light/blond with some darker ones (longer than average too). The light has to hit them a certain way to see the color according to my electrologist, but believe me I totally see them…I was just wondering if electrolysis can treat these lighter hairs, one practitioner told me it is impossible to treat these and to use Vaniqa, that really bummed me out…I want a permanent solution, that is the entire point. I researched and read that any color hair can be treated. Secondly, I have already spent a lot of money, my electrologist is nice, but she seems slow, using blend she treats about 120-130 hairs per hour. My question is, will she be able to treat the hairs in anagen at this pace or will she be forever chasing hairs?? (There are a lot) I have had multiple treatments and do not see much progress, although at least I do not see the regrowth like with other practitioners!! I do not have the cash to chase hairs forever and I am getting tired of this. Has electrolysis worked for anyone out there?? I really wonder sometimes. Thanks you for the chance to vent and any answers/guidance would greatly be appreciated. God Bless…

If you want permanent removal, then (properly done) electrolysis is your answer.

If you want light coloured or fine hairs treated, then (properly done) electrolysis is your answer.

For the speed or quality of work you are getting at the moment, all I can suggest is you try to find someone else… I know that sounds even more tiring, but if you wnat good work done, then you need to get a good operator, with good equipment, and good technique…

Stick with the electrolysis, hopefully you will be able to find a great technician and then your problems will soon be over…

David

Thanks David for your reply, I thought you could treat the blond, also you validated my sense that I needed to seek someone else out. I feel she will move too slow and not catch the hair in anagen. Also, I am not too sure how great the equipment is…Thanks again, I would rather search and get someone good then waste my money…Anyone out there have a practitioner that is great and you are almost done or done and satisfied, drop me a line…Thanks…God Bless…