Tinkle facial razor in-between LHR sessions

Hello everyone!

I had LHR consultation this week and I am looking forward to starting the treatment in a few weeks, as soon as the payment is sorted. I chose London Premier Laser clinic in Notting Hill. Since I have hirsutism I am going to be doing top to toe treatment, and while I am totally ok with shaving my body, i am very scared to shave my face!!

Not only I am afraid of scarring myself, but I’m also scared that my face will have visible stubble the next day after shaving and the worst part - I am afraid that my face will feel stubbly and I will feel insecure every time my bf will touch my face…

So I found the Tinkle facial razor for women and it seems to have good reviews, so I was wondering if anyone on here have tried it? Since it removes the hair only from the surface I presume it should be ok to do it in-between laser sessions, but I don’t know if it will get rid of some coarser hair on my sideburns?

Hope for your reply, I stopped plucking my facial hair since I’m starting LHR soon, but I am seriously panicking about the whole facial shaving thing, I just can’t imagine living with a stubble for months and months :frowning: what if my bf feels the stubble and comments on it? That would be so embarrassing…