Threading - hair removal in San Diego

FOR THOSE OF YOU ENQUIRING ABOUT FACIAL & EYEBROW THREADING:

Threading is the hottest, most-talked about method of hair removal.

Get rid of unwanted facial hair the natural way – THREADING – using only a 100% cotton thread. Shape your eyebrows or remove unwanted hair from your face. I have ten years of good experience in facial threading. I am located in the rancho penasquitos area of San Diego, near the Vons shopping area.

As a new client you will receive a discount on your first visit!!! Pricelist: eyebrows threading $5, upper lip area $3, chin $3, sides of face $6, & full face $15.

Please feel free to CONTACT ME for an appointment: facialthreading@yahoo.com
or check out my website: www.geocities.com/facialthreading/threading.html

WHAT IS THREADING?

Threading is the hottest, most-talked about method of hair removal. It is a cheap and traditional Indian hair removal technique that uses only a 100 % cotton thread. This can be done to shape the eyebrows or remove unwanted hair from the upper lip area, chin, sides of face, or the whole face etc.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

100% cotton thread is twisted and rolled along the surface of the skin. This traps the hair between the cotton threads, which are then lifted out from the root. It is more precise than waxing or tweezing because it can remove as little as one hair or as many as is required.

HOW LONG BEFORE HAIR RETURNS?

Depending on your hair type anywhere between 2 - 8 weeks. Many clients claim that regular threading results in a finer hair growth. This is because the hair is pulled from the root, and in time weakens it. For the hairs to grow back, you don’t have to wait as long as you would for waxing. Before waxing hairs need to be at least 2/8" in length, whereas for threading they need to be about 1/8" in length sometimes even less!

HOW DOES IT AFFECT THE SKIN? IS IT PAINFUL?

Threading is milder than other facial hair removal methods such as waxing or depilatory creams. It is less painful than waxing! The skin might become a little red temporarily but only a slight pinch is felt as a relatively large area is covered quickly each time. Many devotees claim that they hardly feel any pain. Unlike waxing and creams, skin irritation is avoided as the top layer of dead skin is not stripped off or subjected to harsh chemicals in the process. Since the hair is removed from the root during threading, you don’t get ingrown hairs. Facial skin, especially around the eyes is too thin and delicate for waxing and can lead to wrinkles.

THE ORIGINS OF THREADING

Threading is beginning to gain popularity in the USA, however this technique has been around for thousands of years. The history of threading is not clear, with some claiming it began in the Middle East, India, or China. The technique of threading is usually handed down from generation to generation. There are very few places in the USA that offer courses on threading. In the USA salons performing it can be usually found in the Indian neighborhoods.

Get rid unwanted facial hair the natural way!!! MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!!!

Please feel free to CONTACT ME for an appointment: facialthreading@yahoo.com