Threading as an hair removal method

Hi again everyone, Would someone explain to me what is threading hair. I have seen this term in many of the post on this site but I don’t know what it is. I hope it is a hair removal method I can use. :smile:

hi marie
threading is a way to remove hair by using a thread in a certain way across the hair which grips the hair and pulls it out. similar to tweezeing, but it leaves the hair growth smoother and lasts longer than tweezing. It is a very quick and clean method of hair removing. I quite like it. Even the smallest hairs can be removed if done properly. It is very difficult to learn to do yourself, so I stick to professionals who can do it quickly and effortlessly. Definately worth a try for facial hairs.
:smile:

Marie, if you take a look in the threading forum, you’ll find more information about this method.

You’ll also see there’s an instructional video offered by one of our members. It doesn take practice, so I suggest getting it done by a pro a few times to see if you like it. You can often find it at salons run by middle eastern and indian owners in larger cities.

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by plumzee:
<strong>is very difficult to learn to do yourself, so I stick to professionals who can do it quickly and effortlessly. Definately worth a try for facial hairs.
:smile:

[ November 07, 2003, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: LadyPersia ]