This peach fuzz is killing me...

I was diagnosed with PCOS and they prescribed Vaniqa today…but my problem I am mostly concerned about is the peach fuzz on my face…it’s so annoying, and while it is peach fuzz…there is a lot of it.

The electrolcist said it would take them forever to get the peach fuzz and they wouldnt do it…laser people said the laser treatment will only work on dark hair…

So my question…does Vaniqa get rid of existing hair or just slow down growth of new hair? How do I get rid of the peach fuzz?

My thoughts are that Vaniqa has helped many people slow down the growth, but it is not permanent. You have to apply the stuff 2X a day and it can be greasy as well as expensive. I believe it starts to work in about 8 weeks. It is good to use it with whatever current hair removal program you are doing now.

Any electrologist that does not have the equipment to see those fine blondies will be the first ones to tell you it is impossible to tackle this project or they may be expressing a sincere opinion that they judge the hair to be unoffensive, so why would you want to remove it?

If it bothers you, it is NOT impossible to remove it permanently. Just be prepared for putting in a lot of time. It can be thinned and re-thinned until you reach a point where you can live with some hair.

You need to find a confident electrologist that has quality magnification and lighting. Having a computerized high ended epilator where energy output can be controlled to the smallest increments is helpful as well.

There is hope for your situation and you’d be smart to shop for an electrologist that will not turn you away because of their personal opinion about your hair problem or who is not intimidated by so much fine blond hair.

If there is no one in or near your community that fits the bill, then read up on Vaniqa and give it a try. www.vaniqa.com

Dee

Hi:

You would probably be best to just shave it off.
It would only take a minute or two without any shaving cream, since the hairs are so fine.

Shaving them will not cause your hair to grow faster or denser. That is a myth.

Alicia