Third clearance on arms

Did my third full clearance on my arms on Friday. 2-1/2 hours and 2,280 hairs. Pictures 1 and 2 are live scenes from the battlefield. Picture 3 is after one hour, and Picture 4 is after 24 hours.

I probably had about fifty lidocaine injections for this, but they didn’t hurt that much - nothing compared to the intense sting of a zap that strayed outside the numbed area.

It looks fantastic, and as with all the rest I have done is worth every tear and every penny.

qwerty Attachments

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

very little skin reaction can be seen. Bravo to the electrologist. IT would be interesting to see the area in 2-3 days to see if there is any scabbing

Looking good. I am interested to see the results of your first two clearances.

I don’t have any pictures from the previous clearances. The first one was rough because I used only EMLA cream (a complete waste of time and effort) and ice. The last two I got lidocaine shots which made it much more bearable and faster.

I’ve never experienced scabbing. Usually redness for a couple of days, which fades away. The exception was the back of my neck. That resulted in bumps (and redness!) that lasted a couple of weeks, but eventually went away.

I’ve been there, arms are pretty tough areas. I also needed anesthetic shots and found that EMLA was not effective but I think that it’s because Emla is only good for sparse hair growth, so lets say after 2 or 3 clearances. How many times do you think you need to get the arms cleared before being finished?

I don’t know. But there was a LOT of new hair after the 2nd clearance, so I’m sure I’m a long way from done.

On the other hand, my chest and back seem to be virtually smooth and hairless after around 10-11 clearances (I haven’t kept exact count). There IS light at the end of the tunnel… with persistence electrolysis is amazingly effective!

photo during the treatment via japanese Kobayashi IME HR-5000