Thinking of electrolysis after laser stimulated growth - Adelaide recommendations

Heavily considering switching to electrolysis. Are there any recommended places in Adelaide, South Australia for electrolysis?

I’ve done Laser a few times (back, shoulder, arms, legs, chest, stomach) where I had stimulated hair growth. (Asian male, skin III-IV with dark course hair, higher chance of paradoxical stimulation)

Silk Laser Clinic recommended I keep at the lasers to get rid of the hairs, but after what happened I’m very concerned. Would you’s recommend copping my loss from laser and switching to electrolysis too?

Thanks heaps!

Some places I found in Adelaide were

Amber Beeching - I’ve read is around $200 p/h
https://www.beautynailhairsalons.com/AU/North-Adelaide/288303684545028/Electrolysis-%26-Beauty-Works-by-Amber-Beeching

Medical Lasers and Dermatology

Adelaide Laser Skincare - $79 per 30m

Evolve Skin Rejuvenation Clinic

Diamond Medi Spa

But there is barely any reviews on the electrolysis (mainly just facials etc.) and I can’t find any before/after reviews either

Hope anyone who is familiar with these places/experienced it can help make recommendations

You should look at the places which are specialized for electrolysis.
I think this one is good to check (according to the reviews):

Also you can check this tread to see how many different parameters and variables are involve in electrolysis process:

Perfect electrolysis formula

Yeah of all the places I found, they all offer various services where reviews mention mainly about facials etc.

Amber Beeching has been the only one I’ve seen reviews commenting on her electrolysis saying they were happy (like 3 reviews), definitely considering her at the moment

Thanks I’ll check it out