Thanks, Mike Roy

Good evening!
Some years I read your Forum. I read the archives and wanted to work with needles Laurier. I was lucky. Mike Roy was very generous and sent samples of needles and needle holder for them.
I conducted a test for its clients 2 months. I am an expert in the area of the anus and deep bikini. Healing using needles Laurier is much better than other needles.
I started working in 1984, electrolysis tungsten filament (wire) 008mmk. Probably, it is not clear to you. But then the USSR needle practically not used.
I’m glad that now I’m in Kiev (at our prices electrolysis) have the opportunity to work probes Laurier. Ukrainian women also want to be beautiful.
Mike, many thanks to you from me and my clients.

We all love Mike Roy! It was very nice of you to give him the much deserved recognition.

Dear Mike. There were glitches, but I ordered and purchased online Texas elektrolizis 60 needles. Now I do a new order and I want to buy a spare, reserve needle holder.

I’m sorry, Lost in Translation

Please tell me the model number. I ask the Board in the selection of a pair of tweezers. Many years tweezers sharpened for me my husband.

Texas can provide the needle holder you need without any problem. In my opinion, as well as many here, Dumont makes the best forceps available for our purposes.

And thank you very much for your praise Marina, we strive to please.

I read somewhere on this forum that Mike Roy’s death was from cancer. True he had Stage IV pancreatic cancer. However, the cancer is not what killed him. He had to have an emergency surgery to place a stent in an artery. He died from an infection following that surgery. When one is on chemo, it is necessary (when possible) to go off the chemo for one week prior to surgery and one week following the surgery. When a person on chemo does not have time to go off of it, their white blood cell count is dangerously low and they are very susceptible to getting a fatal infection

Yes, all true. We miss him so much. He was a generous and kind person.