thank goodness!

I wandered into this group! The hair on my body wasn’t an issue 'til I got into my mid-twenties. Now, it seems to be sprouting from a new area all the time. The ones that bother me most are the little sideburns that seem to be creeping down more all the time and those that sprout up around the rim of my areolas :frowning: !! Years ago I started shaving my front pelvic area completely, but now it’s started growing up my buttox as well.

I guess body hair just feel ‘dirty’ to me. Am thinking about laser. A girlfriend had it done on her armpits and was happy with that, tho it took almost a year and was fairly $. May give it a try.

Giving it a try for your armpits is worth the money. You will get a great reduction if your hair is dense and dark. Before you get specific for other areas, come back here and describe the amount of hair, the structure of the hair and the color of the hair on the area you want to focus on. Laser hair reduction is not for some areas. Electrolysis may be your best choice because electrolysis can see every color of hair, on any color of skin and it works for any structure of hair. The part that stirs everyone about electrolysis is how do you find someone that is really, really good. Unfortunately, there are not as many electrolysis salons as there are laser salons in this world. Electrolysis is technically more difficult to do correctly and just not anybody can learn the art and skill of good electrolysis care that easy.