TG Friendly electrologist OKC?

Hi…I was curious if anyone could recommend an electrologist who is TG friendly in the OKC area and preferably someone who uses the “blend” method?

I’ve found a few in the area but they all use galvanic which is ok I guess but I’ve heard the blend technique is better, dunno, I’m sure you all here have a better base knowledge than me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Since Galvanic has a base line of treating one hair every one minute or more, I can’t see a TG getting satisfaction from it any time soon. A friend who spent a her professional life doing galvanic agreed with me that 100 hairs per hour would be considered FAST in galvanic.

Blend typically requires 7 seconds per hair for the currents to do their thing (this does not account for the time it takes for the person doing the work to select the hair, insert the needle/probe nor remove the hair from the follicle. In blend, 250 to 350 hairs per hour would be considered fast.

Thermolysis can treat a hair in less than the blink of an eye, and the time it takes per hair is limited by the ability of the person doing the work to move fast enough to kick it up faster. As such, it is hard to say what is the amount of hairs to be expected in thermolysis, but 500 hairs per hour is not too much to ask.

What ever you do, you need to find a way to get full clearance in 6 weeks or less, and then keep the area clear from there.

My out of town clients come and get totally bare faced, and then either get on a schedule with me every 6 weeks, or once they have enough clearance for the local talent to keep up with their growth, they finish the job with someone closer to them.

Unfortunately, no one that I have talked to in that area has given me a name of someone who they felt was delivering anything similar to what I do.

I wish you luck.

I would love to be able to achieve full clearance in 6 weeks or less but unfortunately I’m disabled and currently unemployed recovering from back surgery :frowning: Which means any electrolysis is going to be sporadic at best.

I seem to be in a bit of a regional black hole when it comes to electrologists using anything other than galvanic. I’ve had a few laser treatments with only minor success. As it appears now my only option is coming up with enough money for a marathon session at E3000 in Dallas. sigh

Thank you for your info James :slight_smile: I’m so happy to find a source of honest and practical information.

Hi Bwyn:

I would think that Oklahoma would be a black hole for
anything trans related.

Having said that though, I did meet a nice young lady
from Montana who went to see Dr. Brassard for surgery,
so we are everywhere and just have to make the best we can
of what’s available. Even if that means you may have to travel for marathon sessions at places like E-3000 or with someone
like James for instance. I guess the ones who find someone good locally should be counting their blessings.

Also, for the record I had mostly thermolysis and only used blend on a few
stubborn hairs. Thermolysis is what get’s you cleared the fastest to start
with.

Good luck!

Alicia