Telangitron/mini-blend for sale

Hi everybody,

I hope this doesn’t seem too macabre, but well, I’m eventually selling all my equipment. Eventually, Eric will be slowly getting rid of my stuff … but for now …

This is a Telangitron … a Clareblend mini blend. This is a perfect manual blend. It has never been used; just sitting in my closet … so It’s virtually brand new (since 2010 - 2012, I believe). I had Clareblend check it out about 5-years ago and it’s perfect. I also checked it today … perfect. It’s literally a new machine. You have my personal guarantee on the unit.

With the machine are 3 needle cords, 2 accessary cords, footswitches, power cord hand-held ground, and 2 cata-rollers. I’m also tossing in a dozen of the real (original) Hinkel tapered needles for fine upper lip work.

I’m offering this on Hairtell for $1,000.

BEST is to call Eric at: (805) 680-8430

Or email Eric: erickson_x@hotmail.com

Okay … SORRY SORRY … no more “hawking.” I have four excellent-working machines for sale. The Ultra blend (I never used it) also does flash and auto blend. More equipment and I wont clutter up Hairtell. Send an email if you want more information. Eventually it will all go to TES if unsold. Best Wishes, … and no more sales on this lovely site.

Mike, this single thread isnt a burden on hairtell. Post away! You arent clogging up anything.Didnt you have a whole closet full of hinkel machines ? Post em! This is a legitimate purpose of hairtell.

Love you Seana. As I discovered, in times of crisis you DO discover who those people with big hearts … and here I have found my last refuge … all of you loving people. I feel blessed. I just wish I had a few more years to get under people’s skin a little. Well, now I’m harassing my doctors. tee hee.

I’d love for somebody close by to get my table. No chance of shipping it, it’s WAY too heavy. Maybe when they get it somebody can copy the design. It lowers so low, that even a disabled person can sit down on it. And it raises up so high you can stand and work. Your legs totally fit under the table. I hope somebody copies the design …

2 Likes

Hi Mike!

I am not local to you but I’d love if you could send me pics and details about your table. Maybe someday I can get my husband, who has a much more mechanical mind than me, to recreate it.

:heart: Sending love and healing thoughts your way

Audrey

My email is pnwelectrology@gmail.com

Thanks dear Audrey …

In order for me to do that, I would have to dissemble the whole thing and photograph each part. I had a few parts manufactured (welded center strut). Nicely the table holds a dental lamp and a movable arm for your machine so it goes up and down with the table … and stays in position … and that clears off all the clutter on the floor (access tables, etc.).

Years ago, I made molds of the table top (that is quite unique) and presented diagrams and plans to make your own. Only the top would have to be purchased, I suppose, or made out of two sheets of plywood. Nobody was interested at the time … but then we didn’t have the many outlets like Hairtell and Facebook. So, who knew?

After I die, maybe Eric can donate the thing to one of our California schools? Maybe they can manufacture the thing. I’m pretty sure I tossed out the molds. Eric is not doing too well at the moment, but I presume he’ll get it together later on. It’s the disbelief thing, I guess.

I’m so sorry Mike, this definitely feels surreal.

Yeah, for me too …