Syneron

Dear Andrea,

I work with Syneron and while was viewing your site I noticed that our information is incorrect. We have moved locations. If you would kindly update our information.

Address: 111 Granton Drive, Unit 110 Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada L4B 1L5
Phone and fax numbers are correct.
Email: info@syneron.com

We also have more products available and have much more clinical data. Please let me know what I can send you to update your site. We are uploading a new website in the next couple of weeks which will have all of our up-to-date information.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Heather Arnold
Marketing Associate
Syneron
Toll free: (866) 259-6661 ext. 225
Fax: (905) 886-7046
www.syneron.com <http://www.syneron.com/>

Hi Andrea -

I was wondering if you would be so good as to update our compny information on your site? We have moved our offices and personnel has changed.

Syneron Medical
111 Granton Drive
Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 1L5
Canada
Toll Free - 1-866-259-6661
Email: info@syneron.com

Also – if you visit our web site you will see that our technology is neither laser or IPL – but rather a whole new aesthetic technology. It would be great if you could add elos Hair Removal to your list of “Methods”.

elos is combined energy technology of broad spectrum light and radio frequency and is totaly different from laser and IPL. This is the newest type of hair removal technology. Because radio frequency is not chromophore dependent – like laser and IPL technology – elos is the only hair removal technology that can remove ALL colors of hair (including white, gray, red and light blonde) from ALL colors of skin.

You can read more about elos Hair Removal on our web site:

http://syneron.com/hair_removal.html

If you have any questions, or would like additional information – please contact me.

Thank you.

Leslie

Leslie Rigali
Syneron Inc.
Director, Marketing
PH: 419-227-4988
FAX: 419-224-4219
leslier@syneron.com

Hi Andrea,

what do you think of this information that was sent to you??

does it sound legit??

Did the company provide you with the clinical data that they said that they could provided you??

What are your opinons on this technology??

thanks
sof