synchro

I purchased the extra option synchro and was hoping i would find instructions in the manual on how to do this method. I was very dissapointed to find out there was nothing. Unfortunately Dectro does not offer training in Australia.

I was hoping someone on this forum who knows how to do this method can send me information or maybe if you have notes, diagrams on this method from their training school or if you know of any video that explain this method, I would really appreciate it. I would raelly hate to think that extra $300- $4oo I spent to purchase synchro will go to waste.

Synchro is an automatic pulsing of 100. You will have to “play” with your settings just like pico and multi-plex. If you are using a foot-switch - you can insert to the best depth and step on the foot-switch as you extract the needle - resulting in an application of the pulses from the depths to the surface. Start slow so that you don’t reach the surface before the pulses are finished. THAT is a very basic description.

The same e.L. numbers will be appropriate for synchro as with the others.

I hope that is helpful information.

Hi barabara,

After reading your post had an attempt doing synchro on strong leg hairs and have to say I was releasing the hair beautifully those juicy anagen bulbs WOW!

Just a few more questions

I found the settings are easy to adjust but i found i cound not work less than at time of 10s because it is to quick before i extract the needle (hope this makes sense) do you think it is something i have to get use to or it is ok to commense at 10?

Also in regards to pain if a client was uncomfortable with the settings am i better of to decrease the time and increase the power?

Can this method be used for medium hairs? I am thinking for shallow hairs this method cannot be done.

Gosh, sorry, I don’t understand the third paragraph.

Synchro is all about the “moving probe”.

It is suggested that one inserts the probe, with accuracy, to the depth of the follicle and as the energy is dispersed from the probe, with a quick slide,lift it up and out going toward and past the bulge area, withdrawing the probe completely. I do the opposite (sorry Dectro people…eek!) by inserting my probe almost all the way down and then when I hear the the peep I simultaneously insert deeper with my probe. It works well. I have taught myself to go downward or upward. I do mix it up and no matter what direction I go, nice full, intact bulbs release with no traction. It is amazing how several dozen pulses at 27 MHz, with each pulse lasting almost 2 milliseconds (.002 s) can “blast” away at the stem cells, bulb and bulge, while automatically having rest periods of pico seconds between those several pulses. I only use this option on straight, deep, coarse anagen hairs. Some of my women have crazy big root sheaths and Synchro can handle these big boys quite well.

One has to focus, focus, focus. That is why I do not like to talk or be talked to when I use this thermolysis mode. I have found that it is not necessary to go to higher levels for Synchro. I will adjust my timing if someone is on the edge.I have used Synchro on facial areas, but again, I am very, very focused and always observant of the top skin layers. I have finished several clients using Synchro in the beginning stages and then switching over to PicoFlash when the hairs are finer and smaller versions of the original 80 unit plus hairs we started with. If clients do not like Synchro and you have made all the adjustments you can think of, don’t stir up a cycle of pain that they can’t get out of, just go to another mode, like PicoFlash or even Multiplex.

I guess you can use it for medium hairs, but bring it down. Personally, I would use PicoFlash for medium hairs. Synchro to me is the big gun in the cabinet reserved for the toughest of the tough hairs. I would never use Synchro for shallow hairs - no need to do this. PicoFlash would be much better.