Suggestion for Admins

Hey’all,

I think those members who have posted on this forum and either considered treatment or started treatment but have not reported back (say have under 10 posts) should be sent an email reminder about their forum to share their experiences, if any. If they come back, good, if they don’t, at least it was tried. Good idea?

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Excellent idea… I just don’t know who would have the time to do it.

Of course, if those of you reading the forum notice something like that, you can take the initiative and send them a PM/Private Message to jog their memory of us. The PM generates a notification that goes to the email address that we have on file. If they don’t respond to that, it is not likely they would respond to a direct email from one of us either.

Oh okay. I would gladly do it as I wouldn’t mind. I also wouldn’t mind helping changing the colours of this forum :stuck_out_tongue: so if admins need any help let me know.

Change the colors.
Hmmmm, sounds like decorating.
Although I would certainly like a nice blue and white, it was the head chick in charge who picked Orange, Red, and White. As the dude, I just feel thankful that I can now put any avatar I want on here, and keep my mouth shut.

When ever any of my daughters visits my office, they just go on and change stuff without even asking me. (Hmm, my mother does that too) Must be a girl thing :wink:

lol, yea maybe.

You could shoot a message to Andrea and give her your suggestions, and see where that goes. She is more hands off on this place these das, so she may just be ok with it.

Okay will do!