Success with cream for legs

My daughters convinced me to buy J____ lotion which promised to reduce leg hair
It was one of the few times which advertising was true I put on 1/2 of each leg daily for 3 months and was conviced nothing was happening and slowly it did
I have not shaved the back and the top half of each leg in over a year The soy extract actually did work Now J no longer has it on the market and I am having to use a different brand Do not give up on the soy extract I paid NOT much for the lotion and my legs look incredible Years ago in my rehab hospital we had a lady from Japan that had had a stroke and the nurses kept telling us they didnt have to shave her legs ( yes they did that back in the 70;s) she said it was soy well none of us knew what that meant or where to buy it All we knew of soy was elementary school burgers Be scientific and try like I did on one half a leg and see what you see
a lot less trauma and a lot less money than wax etc

Leg hairs will reduce simply because one ages. My grandmother who never did anything to her legs (not even shaving) now has no leg hair, because she is 90 years old.

Everything wants to make leg hair the proof of it working, as technically speaking, doing nothing will also work on leg hairs. :wink:

Show me someone who used this stuff on their face and got any reduction and I will be impressed.

Working on the premise that you are what you eat.
I drink soya in my tea and believe me I have lots of cups of tea and pour it over my muesli in the morning and with my love of soy sauce and teriyaki I use tons of the stuff in my cooking including as part of salad dressings - apart from the areas that have been lasered I still have lots of hair on the other bits of me especially fine hair on my face. If ingestion of the stuff has made no difference then don’t see how rubbing it on would make any difference either. Plus if it was so good why is J no longer available? One thing I do know is that maybe I should cut down on my intake of soya.

Unless you are a guy, and are starting to grow womanly breasts (and you don’t like that idea…I mean, most of my clients wish it was as easy as drinking a bottle of soy sauce 4 times a day… it would be much less expensive :wink: ) then you can probably continue your soy/soya intake unchanged.