Stubble after Laser Hair Removal?

Hi I myself have finished 6 treatments of Venus Versa IPL and 2 treatments of Candela Gentle Max Pro on the YAG setting.

After my third treatment with the Venus versa ipl my chest stomach and arms were pretty much bare except for some patches and the bare areas had absolutely no stubble at all, this lasted for about three or four weeks and stubble returned. Now that I’m done with the Venus versa and am continuing treatments with the candlea I am noticing stubble growth not everywhere but most parts and am wondering after how many more sessions with the candela (again two finished so far) will I need to have silky smooth skin and not have stubble growth?

It looks very weird to have patchy stubble on my arms and chest and stomach and am scared that it will not go away even after all my treatments are done.

Thanks a ton

You will typically experience major diminishing returns after six treatments, and you’ll have basically no noticeable results after eight to ten treatments. IPL treatments are largely ineffective for permanent hair reduction, especially for dark skin types, so you should consider this also.

You could consider stopping laser treatments for a few months to assess the results so far. Further treatments are almost guaranteed to produce unpredictable, and maybe negative, results.