Stomach/between breasts hair electrolysis

Okay so I have done only 1 hour of electrolysis on my stomach I’ve had 2 ( 30 minute sessions) I will post pictures of my stomach hair situation. Realistically with my situation is electrolysis going to be able to remove so much hair? I have a lot of short hair (in my opinion) and it’s close together. I used to shave it but it seemed to just make it darker and more of it. All my hormones are normal so idk why else I’m so hairy in my stomach. The hair is mentally getting me so down I want it gone. Can electrolysis remove it all (with time of course)? Also the hair between my breasts bothers me. It’s the same hair type as my stomach. I was having super thick long hairs on my snail trail and so far my electrologist has removed those. They seem to be growing back though and I’m not sure if it’s the same hairs or new hairs? Also I have scabbing and marks on every follicle she has worked at on my snail trail is that normal or is she doing something wrong such as using too much heat/not inserting correctly? Is this going to damage the skin on my stomach? She’s the only electrologist I’ve ever gone to so I’m new to this. Please someone fill me in on all my questions. Basically I want to know if my stomach/between breasts is too hairy for electrolysis and if her work so far is okay or she’s not doing it correctly and she’s over treating with too much heat? Realistically how many hours would my whole stomach/between breasts need? I’m willing to put in the time because it’s mentally making me so depressed. I hate showering and seeing what I see. I want yo be able to wear crop tops and low cut shirts again. I don’t want to keep shaving or wax and promote more hair or laser and induce even more hair. Please someone help me.

These hair are too light for laser & laser/IPL won’t be effective. If you want permanent hair removal, electrolysis is the only solution in this case.

Scabbing & PIH is normal after electrolysis. They will go away. Please do not scratch scabs let them fall naturally.

How do u know whether your therapist provide effective electrolysis? => https://beauty-electrolysis-laser.blogspot.com/2020/10/how-can-you-tell-whether-your.html

Thank you for your insight. Can you take a look at my other new post and give me some advice on that issue please.

It looks like your hair is an hereditary condition, but you may want to talk to your Doctor about your hair concern. Because meds and some medical conditions can cause hair growth. Check with a laser clinic because lasers are great for large areas. There are new lasers that may work for you. If they say you may be a candidate have them do a test spot before you commit. If laser doesn’t work electrology is for you. There are different types of methods and they all work great. I do all methods and find that each client response is personal to that client. And doing large areas can take a couple of years due to hair growth phases. Be patient.

I’m currently doing electrolysis on my stomach but now I’m extremely worried it’ll take like 3+ years to get done. Do you think it’ll take that long? Maybe I should just give up and go back to shaving it :pensive: All my hormone testing came back normal so maybe it’s because my parents are hairy so hereditary.

If you had a pregnancy with a male child recently it can cause all over hair growth in mother. Doyou have any medical issues? May I ask your age? I have some clients shave between appointments because the hair drives them crazy. but the hair has to grow back in to at least 1/16 -1/8 inch so I can treat the hair.and it may slow down progress. Shaving does not make hair grow faster, that is a old wives tale.You see your skin with out hair nice & clear then when the hair grows back its appears darker. As we age our hair will become darker and courser as we age.

Hello
The only solution for you to get rid of unwanted hair is electrolysis. Find a good electrologist and the modality thermolysis is good.
If you want any further advise write to me.
Prof. K. Tharu Benny
Dean
Lase Acadamea
WhatsApp: +91 9744953708
Email: hello@laseacadamea.org
Web id: www.laseacadamea.org/

have you been checked for pcos?
sometimes not easy to find and may be overlooked.

I’m in the same situation, are you still doing Electrolysis?