Sterex electrolysis machine on Ryanair flight

Good afternoon everyone,
Sorry for the random question: I am flying to Italy next saturday 5th of June and I am not sure when I will come back to the UK. I want to take my Sterex machine with me, preferably in the cabin and worst case as a checked bag (if is not allowed in the cabin). I am flying with Ryanair. Do you guys know about any restriction applied to this item? I cannot find anything online. I think I will definitely have to place the needles in the checked back (as they will be considered sharp objects), what about the machine itself? I have checked Ryanair policy already and it should be allowed in, however I am a bit worried.

Thank you very much,

Nicole

I think it would be more important to check with Italian customs. (Maybe with U.K. customs as well … perhaps documenting the item, to let them know you’re not bringing in a “new machine” from Italy) I once went to Peru with three electrology machines. Peruvian customs confiscated the machines, and wanted a “bribe” of 100% value of the machines: full price. Funny way how we got around the officials … but, that’s another story.

Nicole, I’ve taken my Apillus machine on several Ryanair flights.(International flight into UK. and on several domestic flights in and out of UK).
As long as your cabin bag weighs less than 10kg
(i purchased a really light strong bag) wrapped my machine in a blanket carried it although bag had wheels(to protect the machine).
As long as machine is not in original packaging and it has been used it cannot be classed as a new machine by customs.(ie liable to duty charges).
Stay close to machine going through security as you may be asked what it is and so that noone opens it or handles it except you. Enjoy :it:.