State Certified Electrologist

95 Morgan Street
Suite 1J
Stamford, CT 06901
203-252-4011

e-mail: advancedelectrolysis@yahoo.com
website: www.advancedelectrolysis.us <http://www.advancedelectrolysis.us/>

Office Hours:
Flexible: Weekdays, Evenings & Weekends.

Office Rates:
Up to 15 minutes $35.00, 30 minutes $45.00, 45 minutes $60.00, 60 minutes $70.00.
Ask about discounts for seniors, students & my package deals!

Description of Practice:

Permanent hair removal treatments are offered to men, women and young adults. We offer Thermolysis, Blend and Galvanic methods of permanent hair removal. Modality: All three - thermolysis, blend & galvanic. I use on each client what is most effective for that client.Our clients’ COMFORT, PRIVACY, and SAFETY are of the utmost concern. Our office follows the standards set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), including sterilization of all instruments, the use of sterile disposable probes and the use of disposable gloves. Utilizing state-of-the art equipment provides the most comfortable and efficient procedure available. Being an active member of the American Electrology Association (AEA) and Connecticut State Electrology Association (CSEA) helps to keep us updated on the latest technology, newest techniques and current events. State Licensed Electrologist!

As of October 2007, Alia closed up shop but I believe she has recently started up a home-visit service.

All body parts treated (on a case-by-case basis).

She ain’t afraid of using the juice to hammer the stubborn hairs.