spiro questions

Hi,
I’ve only been on spiro for almost a month, but I just wanted to know what peoples experiences were with it. I’m still on 50mg/day and eventually will go up to 100mg/day.

When did people go up on their dose? What affect did it have on body hair? What about facial hair? Coarse vs. thin? Do the hairs themselves thin out or are their just less of them? Do they get lighter, shorter, thinner…? I also read that gradual regrowth occurs while on spiro, so does that mean the thinning will occur, then the hair will just come back? What’s the point then if it’s just gonna come back? How will that affect my electrolysis?

Thanks!

Are you serious? Not one person has anything to say about spiro? I’m sure there is somebody out there that can tell me something about what it did or didn’t do for them.

There are lots of stories already here. Not everyone checks the forum regularly for new posts in this section. Read through the rest of the posts in this section and you’ll find what you’re looking for.

I did check it, and that’s why I asked the questions I did. I wasn’t getting much from what is already there. With 128 views people are checking and I would expect to get something!

I know for a fact CoffeeGal has posted numerous times about her experiences, some on the electrolysis section too I believe. Search for her posts.