Speeding up treatment...

Would the following scenario be viable…?

Say you were having electro done on your arms…

Obviously the technician has to insert the probe, zap it, and then remove the hair…

What if the client was to get involved and do the hair removal… they would not need the vision equipment, and if they got into a groove with the electro tech, they could speed up their treatment time by the tech solely concentration on insertion and treatment, and the client tweezing…

I know this is not for everybody, or that some finer hairs would need magnification, but for the intial clearing of longer/darker hairs, would this extra pair of hands work? would it make a huge difference…?

David

I think multi-probe Galvanic would be a better solution to speed up the the entire treatment. It is well known that Galvanic has much lower regrowth rate, unlike thermolysis. However, thermolysis gives you instant smooth results afterwards after each treatment.

I know the different modalities… I was just looking for ways to make the process of insert, zap and then tweeze a bit faster by not having to stop, put down the probe etc…

Perhaps a UV indicator or such could be employed in order that the technician can do a run of hairs with the probe, then remove a batch… knowing they were the ones treated…

It seems to me that although it is permanent, it is still slow, and even if you could speed the process up by 30% with the (willing and competent) client acting as the third hand, and allowing the electrologist a good fast run at hairs and accurate insertions…

David

Perhaps a UV indicator or such could be employed in order that the technician can do a run of hairs with the probe, then remove a batch… knowing they were the ones treated…
It’s a good idea, but people would worry about the skin cancer thing with UV ray…