Spearmint tea? natural treatment for hirsutism?

Ok so I keep running across this on the internet that there was a study that thinks spearmint tea MAY stop some excess hair growth caused by hirsutism.

What do you guys all think about this?

I shrugg my shoulders and say try it. We have discussed this on hairtell before. You can do a search.

I’m not impressed by the data. Twenty-one Turkish women is hardly convincing and they even admit that more studies are necessary. Remember, once the hair follicle has been stimulated to produce a very noticable hair, it won’t revert back to a small hair because one drinks spearmint tea twice a day.

I would drink it for the mere pleasure of drinking such an enjoyable tea.

Some drunk woman in the Pasha’s harem, tweezed a hair and had mint tea that night. The next day the light was just right when she looked in the mirror and saw a blonde NEW hair that she had never seen before. That is the origin of that story. She also saw Christ walk on water and a cloud with the Virgin Mary in it. Then she went to help Noah launch his arc because it was so big and heavy with all the animals with all the food needed that it took 2 people to do it.

She also knows how wonderful St. John’s Wart is for removing warts, and bringing back to life all stillborn babies.
I believe this story will be repeated and come back as morde miraculous than the one I sent. If I am wrong…

SO SUE ME.

Some drunk woman in the Pasha’s harem, tweezed a hair and had mint tea that night. The next day the light was just right when she looked in the mirror and saw a blonde NEW hair that she had never seen before. That is the origin of that story. She also saw Christ walk on water and a cloud with the Virgin Mary in it. Then she went to help Noah launch his arc because it was so big and heavy with all the animals with all the food needed that it took 2 people to do it.

She also knows how wonderful St. John’s Wart is for removing warts, and bringing back to life all stillborn babies.
I believe this story will be repeated and come back as more miraculous than the one I sent. If I am wrong…

You got me laughing good and hard, lefty. You are actually a very fun guy. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

LOL that was hysterical… :slight_smile: