Soprano ice Indian with pcos

Hi after 7 sessions of electrolysis I guess very little amount of hair was reduced on my face in my case, idk may be it’s because of less experienced technician or idk, so finally I decided to try back laser again but this time with a good technician and the laser shes using is SOPRANO Ice laser, so I had my first session on jan 10th 2023 and until now (21 feb) I just have a very little hair and very thin I am very very very happy with my results with just a single session of laser I didn’t expect laser would work this much usually my hair was coarse and fully grown and I shave every day

I hope in your case it is everything you dreamed of, however, I would say it’s necessary to exercise extreme caution. This with slightly darker or olive complexions tend to be highly susceptable to paradoxal hypertrichosis ( paradoxal hair growth at an accelerated rate) . It’s particularly common amoung those fromIndia, pakstan, Arab Emerites, greece etc. For this reason you should perhaps consider pausing laser hair removal for 2-3 months while you determine whether this is a factor that may affect you. If that does turn out to be the case, you may avoid a LOT of future electrolysis costs by just waiting a few months. Once the hair is growing, it’s really too late. Even better would have been to do a small test patch and then wait 2-3 months before first treatment.

1 Like

"With a skilled therapist and low power machine, clients will observe good results for the first few treatment sessions and less on subsequent treatment sessions. Thereafter, the results will plateau as it is beyond the machine’s capacity to be able to provide any further reductions.

As clients progress with subsequent LHR treatment sessions, their hair becomes finer and lighter and locates shallower, requiring shorter pulse width and concentrated beams of higher fluence (energy) than does initial hair which is denser, thicker, coarser & darker. In order to achieve beyond 80% long-term/permanent hair reduction, ensure the power output of a LHR machine is over 2000 watts to ensure the machine can perform this."

Soprano Ice’s peak power output is only 600-1000 watts, too low to be effective for subsequent successive sessions

For more info, read: Beauty, Laser & Electrolysis Permanent Hair Removal: Laser Hair Removal

2 Likes

Nora have I told you just how much we appreciate your contributions regarding laser here? This is a FANTASTIC response, and well researched! Bravo!!!

Hi Seana from lluv2zap

I also have learnt a lots from u guys and other pioneers here. Keep progressing!

Cheers,
Nora

As long as u get more than 80% permanent reduction within 4-6 treatments within initial 2 yrs, it’s should be ok.