Sona Laser Center

Has anyone used Sona? Any success stores? :smile:

i have had one treatment w/ sona so far, i definitely notice a difference in the bikini area, i wrote you a private message, if you live in the same area as me, I can tell you the other place I looked into

click on “my profile” and you should be able to see the private messages

</font><blockquote><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>quote:</font><hr /><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Originally posted by stargazer:
<strong>click on “my profile” and you should be able to see the private messages</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=“2” face=“Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif”>Hi, I don’t know how to get your message stargazer. How again?

are you being serious?? where it says post a reply at the top of the board page, there are options under that such as, “my profile”, “register”, “search” “faq” and “forum home”, click on the first one that says “my profile”, if u still can’t figure it out, well u’re on your own after this

I recently had my first treatment at Sona and I am really pleased with the results. I haven’t shaved my armpits in more than a week and my bikini area has been hairless for almost a week.