something on TV

I saw something on a show on VH1 or E! that showed someone getting a treatment on their face. They had a thick layer of gel and the machine that was being used was a larger piece of equipment. Was this electrolysis? Or something different?

Sounds like a L.A.S.E.R. Machine to me. The only way that was any kind of “electrolysis” is the scam called Transdermal Electrolysis, or Transcutatious Electrolysis, or what ever they are calling it this week.