Something Interesting on Sona Charlotte - BEWARE!!!

I do not live in Charlotte, but I pulled up info on Sona Charlotte on the web about their lifetime warranty, success rates, etc. I e-mailed them and asked them if they had any clinical data on men who have had LHR. They e-mailed me back and said they don’t, only women with testimonials. In the e-mail from the owner he explained how he had his own body done and how excellent his results were, as well as many famous athletes, etc. He also explained that thy have worked on THOUSANDS of men. I e-mailed them back and said if laser hair removal worked so well on you, do you have any clinical info on your treatments, pictures, intervals, etc. or any of the thousands of men you treat. I could not think of any better advertising if you could show your own success or a professional athletes. I have e-mailed them twice now. When I first e-mailed them about their services, they got back to me immediately, probably trying to capitalize on a potential new customer. Once I started questioning them, I have never received another e-mail. BEWARE. BBBBBB—EEEEEEEEEEEE-WWWWWWW-AAAAAAAA-RRRRRRR-EEEEEE.