Some issues with shaving my legs. Need advice

Is there a recommendation for keeping my legs looking there best after I shave or wax them. I don’t really have sensitive skin, but irritation has been somewhat an issue.Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Whenever I wax or shave my legs about a week later I start getting little red bumps as the hairs grow back. I am not sure if they are ingrown because in allot of cases the red bumps are there and the hair is grown out. Also I see little red spots where I had shaved.

Sounds like normal irritation of the follicle to me…nothing major.

I found that rubbing alcohol works well for diminishing any red bumps or spots that occur.

I epilate and when I do an area that I haven’t done in a while, I’ll get red spots/bumps, but then I’ll dowse them with alcohol and the red bumps/spots go away within an hour or so.

:o
Wow Lincoln! You must have a mighty high tolerance to pain!!!

Hi MorganPerry

Those red bumps you see are normal, particularly if you wax or epilate your legs. I have found shaving better, as hair does not need to “push” through the upper skin which in my experiance results in red bumps. Shaving will also cause this to a certain extent, but the skin gets used to it if you shave regularly.

Regards
Stuart