Some eyebrow hair sticking up

I have rather thick eyebrow hairs which are about the thickness of my eyelashes. For the most part, they flow natural towards my ears which is good. However, there is a small bald-like patch of about 1cm on the nose-side end on my left eyebrow ONLY and the hairs that remain there stick up and out. There is less hair that you can see the roots and skin underneath (you can’t see it anywhere else along the eyebrows unless you physically lift the hair).

How do I fix this? I’ve read that you have to tame the hair in the direction you want but combing it does not work because there is not enough hair to “hold together.” Hair gels don’t work; they hold for a few minutes but stick back up.

I’m starting to think its because of the lack of eyebrow hair in that small area which prevents the hairs to hold together normally. It’s frustrating because the other side is fine.

A photograph would be a great idea. Would that be possible?

Yeah I can’t really picture this in my head either. It’s interesting cause I also have one eyebrow that has hair on an area that doesn’t grow the way I want it to and I can’t control it. I wonder if electrolygists can fix this kind of thing somehow…

I have the same issue with some of my eyebrow hairs sticking out and you can see the skin below. The only thing I do is fill it in with a brow pencil so it creates the illusion of a full eyebrow and not worry that it sticks out. No one will notice unless they are directly inspecting my side profile. I’ve tried hair gel before too but it just clumps the existing hairs together and looks terrible.