Some controversy in Germany

Ellen,
If you do not have permission to post Ms Beckers comments from her site to hairtell please remove them. It is not okay to copy , image capture, or otherwise repost comments from sites you do not have expressed written permission to do so here.
If you do not have the ability to do so yourself, let me know and I will remove them for you.Your immediate attention to this matter is required.

Seana

Don’t worry, my dear. I can do it myself.

About Hinkel’s monumental data collection.

When the Hinkel company folded, it went “bust” almost over-night and caught all of us by surprise. All the materials in Hinkel’s office were given away or thrown out. Bill Schuler brought me dozens of classic machines and, luckily, Hinkel’s tapes and photos. The TTT data went missing. And, that is a tragic loss.

The new company owners torpedoed the blend machines, stopped making them and refused to do repairs or give spare parts to Dr. Heimlich so he could keep the old machines running. And now, of course, the Hinkel book was deliberately taken out of print.

However, the Hinkel book is going to be resurrected. Since I’m awake 24-hours per day I have a lot of time to work on it.

Indeed that’s a very tragic loss. Thanks God that at least the tapes and photos came to you.

By the way, it is so sad that some comments have deleted. Now follow comments have no more direct reference.

My primary inspiration is upholding Free Speech. This was so important to our nation’s founders that Free Speech is NUMBER ONE in our Constitution. We had assumed that the internet would foster Free Speech and further democratize the world. Instead, in every aspect and in every organization, and the internet, we find censorship and the suppression of information.

I’m not a member of the American Electrology Association, although I do help them occasionally, because ideas and people are censored. It is better than years ago, however, the presentation of ideas and educational offerings are always devoid of any new thinking. Those in charge of any organization or group always end up making decisions that they think are “in the best interest of everyone.”

The internet is censored … and, it’s easy because of the ability to instantly change and modify electronic writings … or delete whole sections. Prior to the intent, newspapers, books and magazines could not be censored once in print, and information could not be suppressed … only burned. We have entered very “dark times.”

1 Like

Ellen,
The comments were deleted because they infringed on my own copyright and were unlawfully copied from my professional site. If I had wanted portions of my Electrolysis FAQ posted here, I would have done so myself. as it is I have had to suspend this entire section from my site, leaving my clients without this resource and suffer the related loss in business from my practice. I dont know how they do things in Germany, but in the rest of the world, such will quickly get you sued. I have no further comment on this issue. It has become a legal matter. neither will I be taking further risks with with my business by participating here at hairtell further on this issue.

It is NEVER okay to go pulling material from other peoples sites and reposting it elsewhere. I dont care what you do with your own work, but when it comes to my own you’ll find I’m quite prepared to address copyright infringement issues. Frankly, if I had wanted portions of my site copied here to hairtell, I would have posted them myself. In my opinion its unlawful, and completely unacceptable behaviour.

You could learn something from Michael. You’ll notice he has gone to great lengths to obtain permission when he wanted to repost something of mine, or anyone elses. If you are going to take part in world trade discussions, I recommend you consult your legal counsel for guidance on this issue.

Seana

Seana, I meant all your deleted comments. Not this one with the screenshot from your homepage. But I’m afraid the fronts have hardened. I find that very, very unfortunate.

I wish you all the best, Ellen

Copyright infringement.

In the days before the internet, it was (and is) 100% legal to add sections of a person’s work in another writing for the sake of substantiating an argument or corroborating an idea. If that was not the case, nothing could be written.

I can quote a line from a book, or a paragraph from someone else’s publication in my own publication without asking permission. However, copyright infringement would take place if I copied a book meant for profit and then sold it for profit. (Like what is happening with my books.)

All of these copyright rules are now stretched to the limit in the digital age; and it’s impossible to control the internet. Copyright infringement would take place if someone copied Seana’s entire website and started doing business under her name … or charging money for whatever was downloaded. Sorry, but copying a bit of someone’s statement to illustrate a point in a conversation is NOT copyright infringement.

I don’t like these threats, and for me they are an attempt to shut people up and control the narrative … you know “Cancel Culture!” This sort of attitude is what is driving people away from Hairtell. Of course, Hairtell could just go back to safe subjects such as SCABS and Hyperpigmentation.

1 Like