New here but not new to reading the forum here. Have lurked for a couple of months off and on. I didn’t know where to put this as I didn’t see a general “introduce yourself” type thread/forum (or I’m blind- do have vision issues).
Right now I am musing between the two methods. Some things are factors though and am not sure what to do or where to turn.
- Past history I did have electrolysis under the chin(a patch dead center) back in the 1990s. Err… long story which I’d rather not explain here. Anyway- Was fine for many years until other events happened- Some hair grew back- not very dense so now I shave under the chin since it looks odd. My experience was that it took about 18 months I think (going from memory) and it was long & slow and quite painful(zzzzzap ow). Lucy Peters is where I went.
- I am in South Carolina right now. From what I’ve read elsewhere…it is not a regulated state for electrolysis- that alone made me want to run the other way.
- I tend to move around- I never know when I’ll move again lol. So I don’t know how this would affect my plan at all.
- I am interested in hair removal on the back/shoulders(first priority)- interestingly the back is only at the top and the far sides (!). Would love the chest hair either reduced or gone. Forearms also(hair seems to be lighter there).
- I also eventually want to have tattoos- just haven’t decided WHERE yet lol.
Travel- Really not sure. I do go down to Atlanta but not often enough- only maybe twice a year. Maybe Charlotte-but I can’t afford to take time off from work
Whew… sorry this is so long but I have no idea where to start… just electrolysis, just laser, laser then electro… I do know I want something done…tired of the pimples/bumps popping out everywhere now & I can’t reach behind to shave the back (no matter what anyone says…“just dangle the electric razor!” Um. yeah.
I do enjoy reading many of the posts here and wish I could go to some of you (the pros)- y’all sound so wonderful.