I am a 30 year old male that has mid-dark brown back hair and a very very light tan on my body. I have been having back waxes now for about 3 years and I am sick of it and I am contemplating laser hair removal/reduction. I have read the website hairfacts yet I am feeling a little more concerned with lots of questions. I would appreciate your comments or personal experiences guys (sorry girls unless you have back hair too).
- Which laser seems to be most effective on this area in your opinion?
- I know it’s not total hair removal permanently but does anyone have experience 12 months or more after starting treatment and can they describe their hair on their back now?
- Sounds like with time hair gets fine but just how noticeable is it?
- Should I just stick with waxing?
- How many return visits am I looking at for this?
- Do you think it was worth the effort and why?
Thanks for your help guys.