Small patches missed during last LHR session - what to do next?

Male that previously suffered from stubborn gram negative folliculitis (a type of bacterial folliculitis) in the beard. I pursued LHR based of advice from my dermatologist after unsuccessful treatment with various oral and topicals. I have had significant success and could not be happier with the decision to undergo LHR… it has effective eliminated my bacterial folliculitis issue and my beard reduction has been fairly even.

I had my 6th session for the entire beard area two weeks ago. Unfortunately there are two very small but very noticeable spots under the chin that were missed with the laser. (Everything else has shed normally)

Should I go back as soon as possible to have the two missed spots lasered? Or would it be best to just wait 6-8 weeks like usual to have the entire beard treated? I’m concerned that treating at different points in the hair growth cycle could prolong the patchiness

Note: total beard removal is not my goal. I’m very satisfied with a relatively even reduction now that my bacterial folliculitis has been effectively treated. I was not planning to do more sessions for that reason (until I noticed obvious missed spots)

Thank you in advance for the help!!!

Laser is effective for hair in anagen only.

Apologies for my ignorance. Is your suggestion to get the missed spots lasered in between regularly scheduled treatment? Or would living with noticeable, oddly placed patches of untreated hair until my next session (4-6 weeks away) for the full area be best to minimize patchiness in the long run?

Thanks again!

Minute 30:20 - 33:00 of the following vdo: Zoom session Feb15th - Laser/IPL Hair Removal PPP - YouTube

U cannot decide when to resume next laser session, let your hair dictate u when it’s the time to do it!

Answer: “when majority is in anagen”