Skin care tips! acne.. HELP!!!?

okay, i have pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads.

I also have a very oily skin!

What are the tips you could give me that i could follow as a daily and nightly regimen?

When should I exfoliate? and what product or facial scrub should i use?

What toner?

what cleanser? and WHEN?

AND also, do i need to moisturize even my skin isnt dry? it just very oily! help

I had this same problem, now I want to Target and picked up Acne Free, it is a face wash that helps clear acne up. I used it from that point to the present, and it works wonderful! It’s a three step system, like proactive, except it is cheaper, but it works wonderful. =)

Many of us suffered from acne, acne bulgaris, and other types of nasty pimples at different times in our lifes. Best to have a dermatologist look at it. It will be controlled much quicker than trying creams or so called acne remedies from the drug stores.

Everyday we treat patients with this condition. Our patients will be clinically tested and a proper regimen will apply.

I would recommend is to avoid dairy products and drink daily 1 liter of water is a good start!

Let us know what you have decided.

I am in derm office and grab a helpful sheet that you might want to consider.

Safe Products for Acne, this is a guide to help you. The standard Labelling OIL FREE or NON-COMEDOGENIC is usally NOT a guarantee the product is safe for you.

Cleansers: BY Spectro-Pharm: Spectro Gram 2 and Spectro Gel,
BY Neutragena: Oil Free Acne Wash, BY Marcelle: Aquarelle and
BY LaRoche-Posay: Effaclar and Effaclar K.

and as a Moisturizer: BY Westwood: Moisturel Lotion, BY Schering: Complex 15, BY Dormer: Oil Free Moisturizer and
by Marcelle: Aquarelle Lotion.

Hope this help!

benzolperoxide is the best thing ever…and an oil free moisturiser to keep the dirt/makeup out!

Hey
Wash your face regularly .But don’t wash several times in a day.Don’t concentrate that you’ve got the acne .But have to concentrate that you can get rid of them anyway before your school reopen.Avoid from sunlight .Do exercises regularly.Drink water as much as you can at least 12 glasses in a day.Eat vegetables more than as before.As well as you have to get sleep properly at night .Don’t worry about them. Good Luck!!!

Herbal Remedies, Herbal Remedies Directory, Health Directory

I have suffered for YEARS and well into my post teens.
I have been prescribed loads of different things, most ointments aren’t suitable for my skin as they are too harsh and seem to make my skin oilier and I was prescribed Tetracycline tablets which worked wonders but had been taking them for a lot longer than you’re supposed to (unbeknonwn to me!) so was taken off them

I recently REALLY cut down on my dairy intake and after only a week I have noticed a HUGE difference. Still have the odd few pimples but my skin is a LOT less oily and the blackheads on my cheeks have MASSIVELY reduced

I don’t really want to cut out dairy completely as I feel it might be detrimental to my health to do so but I now use soya milk instead and possibly the hardest thing to have done - have cut down on the amount of cheese I eat.

I LOVE cheese too!
=(

Hi,
I used to have really bad acne right from my teenage years . It was pretty embarassing to go to college with my acne patched face and I was desperate to get rid of it somehow. I took plenty of efforts to keep my face clean all the time and also ate nutritious food and drank lots of water. None of it helped though. I then recently read an article about a lady who got rid of her acne completely using a particular acne product. I tried it and it worked really well. Within 4 weeks my acne reduced and soon disappeared. Really good stuff. You can read more about the lady’s article at the link below.

http://acnevanish.wordpress.com/

Hi Dael,
Here is a tip for your skin-

• Take 3 drops of honey with turmeric liquid and apply to our skin.
  • Wash your face with rose water(daily 3 times).
    ==========================================================
    caroline16
    http://www.addictionrecovery.net/idaho
    Addiction Recovery Idaho